Champ Magshot combines accuracy and reliability with practical user friendly features to deliver digital directional survey data to any drill-hole.
With the required running gear supplied as standard, the Champ Magshot is ready to be run the moment it arrives at site in any non-magnetic environment to conduct single-shot, multi-shot or orientation surveys.
The latest in high-speed connective wireless technology is used to arm the tool and download data for efficient and hassle-free operation.
Long life re-chargeable lithium batteries provide for extended operational time of up four months between charges.
Surveys are conducted using the rugged handheld device which features the Magshot’s user friendly and intuitive operating interface.
Little or no training is required to survey with the Champ Magshot due to its simplicity from the point of arming the probe and conducting the survey, to downloading and sharing of data.
The quality of each survey station is reported and can be viewed on the handheld after data download. Causes of survey error such as movement, magnetic influence and anomaly’s that effect survey quality are flagged at download.
End users can undertake more advanced data, post processing and quality analysis within Axis onTrack™ survey analysis software.
Data can be shared by USB or via Axis onSite™ which wirelessly transmits from the handheld device via Wi-Fi or mobile data at the rig or project office, providing users with real-time access to survey information.
Data is accessible from the onSite™ Client Portal or from any geosciences or drilling workspace, delivered by Axis’ seamless and automated enterprise software API integration.
Download Spec Sheet
or Request Information
Please enter your details for instant PDF download or pricing and product information.
- Azimuth : +/- 0.5º*
- Dip : +/- 0.15º
- Gravity Roll Angle : +/- 0.2º
- Magnetic Toolface : +/- 1.0º
- Magnetic Dip Angle : +/- 0.2º
- Magnetic Intensity : +/- 50nT
- Dip : -90° to +90°
- Azimuth : 0° to 360°
Temperature, Shock & Pressure Rating
- Temperature : -10°c to +70°c (14°F to +158°F)
- Shock : 1000g Axial, ½ sine, 1ms
- Pressure Rating : 4000 psi
- Re-chargeable Li-ion, 5000mAh or standard c-cell
- Recharge Time : 3-4 hours
- Battery Usage : 75 hours (operating)
- Probe battery voltage display
Measurements & Communication
- Singleshot, multishot & orientation operation
- Measurement interval 5 sec
Dimensions & Weight
- OD : 35 mm (1.38”), L : 1300 mm (51.18”)
Wt : 5.7kg (12.6lbs)
- L : 1230mm (48.4”), W : 300mm (11.8”) H : 130mm (5.1”)
Wt : 16.0kg (35.2lbs)
*Stated azimuth accuracy at 1 sigma.
Technical specifications are subject to change without notification.